The Cheesy Cracker

A daily blog of my life as a computer geek/security expert. Note: Some stories may be fictional based on the author’s Benedryl induced coma at the time of writing.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Mr. Cheesy

Ok time for a new post.

I’ve been monitoring my stats the last few days and there seems to be a reoccurring theme. People are showing up at my site by searching for the term, “Mr. Cheesy” (One was even from the PGA Tour, how fucking cool is that?). As wonderful as I think this is and as much as I love the publicity to my site including the page ranks I’m getting on yahoo search engine I have to say I don’t think I am the Mr. Cheese you are looking for. In fact I don’t think you are looking for “Mr. Cheesy” at all. Let me explain.
Until last night I didn’t know why people would be doing searches for a “Mr. Cheesy” until I saw one of the latest, most god awful Burger King Commercial, staring “Dr. Angus”
Pay attention people, his name is not “Mr. Cheesy”, it is “Dr. Angus”. I think where everyone is getting the cheesy part from is because in the commercial he says he has a degree in “Cheesy” and then proceeds to put on some Hollywood fake ass smile.
As far as I know, no such degree exists, trust me, I did a lot of research on this. I’m pretty sure I’m the only one cheesy enough to call themselves, Mr. Cheese, Cheesy, Cheesy Cracker, or any other combination you can think of. Sorry to disappoint you all, but at least you helped in padding my stats, if for only a short time. Now if this doesn’t prove to you all just how pathetic I am by spending all my time trying to figure out if there truly is someone out there calling themselves “Mr. Cheesy”, besides myself, then I don’t know what will.
For bringing people to my little corner of the world, Dr. Angus, I salute you sir.

On a much higher, cheesier note, some of you may notice some slight changes in the site, minor details here and there, a little this, a little that. But the biggest change by far is that cute little button you now see on the side bar to the right…….no not the damn Google search button either, I’m talking about the ever so stylish and very handy “PayPal” donate button. Scroll up a little if you can't see it.....go ahead, I'll wait...........nice isn't it! How cheesy is that to be asking for donations to my sorry ass on a blog site? Oh yeah now that’s cheesy. Dr. Angus aint got nothing on me! Cheesy degree…..yeah whatever, if there were a cheesy degree I think I would be the Dean of that university. Feel free to donate as much or as little as you like, or just leave a comment telling me to piss off.

Could I have said Cheese anymore in this post? hehe

The one, the only, Mr. Cheese!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page