The Cheesy Cracker

A daily blog of my life as a computer geek/security expert. Note: Some stories may be fictional based on the author’s Benedryl induced coma at the time of writing.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Day Two

Originally posted July 8th, 2005

Day two of my new endeavor and I must say, I don't think I have ever seen so many nerds in my life. I mean don't get me wrong, Mr. Cheesy is a nerd himself, but these people actually dress like them to. Some of them I wonder if they have showered in more then a week, although I am sure it is difficult to fit in a shower around a busy and hectic life style consisting of back to back matches of Dungeons and Dragons, followed by countless hours playing Counter Strike online.
Lets face it people, if you get up in the morning and dress yourself in a long sleeve blue button up business shirt, tan kaki shorts, black knee high dress socks, sandals, and walk out the door thinking, "Damn I look good", there is something seriously wrong with you. I suggest you drag your 42 year old ass back into the house and ask your mother what she thinks.

With a name like Cheesy Cracker I never thought I would be the most normal person in the room.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Jess B said…

    Watch those D&D references... :)

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Mr. Cheese said…

    My 8th level Wizard can kick your....... ah shit, I just rolled a 3 on my d6 die. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page